Our M&A activity encompasses transactions of varying sizes in the middle market, and typically covers manufacturing, healthcare, technology, and transportation industries. We will represent either the seller in the transaction, who may be an existing client of the firm, or a private equity firm or strategic acquirer on the buy side.
We advise on the structure of the transaction as an asset sale to stock sale, the term sheet, due diligence, the negotiation and documentation of the main transaction documents, and closing.
In complex commercial and M&A transactions, we refer to a network of professionals that we turn to for support in the transaction, including expertise in international or US tax matters, ERISA, and employment law.
– M & A Portfolio –
- Represented US private company in $60 million asset sale transaction
- Represented US services company in stock sale to foreign acquirer
- Represented US private industrial company in stock sale to strategic acquirer
- Represented private equity firm in stock purchase of US private industrial company
- Represented private equity firm in sale of portfolio of loans and equipment leases